1. Certifies that all
information provided in the Application is correct.
2. Understands additional information may be needed before the
Application can be fully evaluated.
3. Has reviewed and accepted all terms of the Merchant Agreement and
4. Authorizes credit and debit entries to Merchant's business checking
5. Agrees to notify MeS if any information in the Application changes
such as business owners information, address, or processing volumes.
6. Understands that incomplete or inaccurate information may result in
account denial or cancellation.
7. After the expiration of the 30 day grace period, a cancellation fee
of one hundred dollars may apply if you terminate your account before
the end of the initial one-year term.
8. Authorizes MeS to obtain continuing consumer and business credit
reports from consumer and business credit reporting agencies, and to
verify all information contained in the Application.
9. Agrees that in the event the Merchant Agreement is modified,
continuing to process transactions constitutes acceptance of the revised