Symphony for Lotus 1-2-3 Users
This hands-on course is designed for participants who know disk operations and already use or know LOTUS 1-2-3, and who need to learn Symphony and its applications. Brief lectures introduce topics, and practical hands-on exercises devlop skills. The text becomes the student's reference tool. More than 70% of the course is hands-on use of Symphony.
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, a participant will be able to :
* Know the difference between LOTUS 1-2-3 and Symphony;
* Know Symphony capabilities, applications, and limitations;
* Create, save, and print speadsheets;
* Format, copy, and retrieve spreadsheets;
* Use formulas, What If Tables, and to protect spreadsheets;
* Create, enter, and save data in a database;
* Retrieve, sort, and print data from a Symphony database;
* Embed database information in spreadsheets;
* Build line and bar graphs;
* Print data in graph form; and
* Embed graphs in spreadsheets.
Target Audience: This course is useful for professional, managerial and administrative personnel at all levels who will be using spreadsheets, databases, and graphics.