In addition to covering the standard functions found in most WP applications to ensure immediate productivity, participants do hands-on exercises to learn more powerful MultiMate features, such as key procedures, special printing features, column formatting and file protect options (data encryption). Also covered in the course is the MultiMate spelling checker and the mail merge feature for creating form letters. More than 70% of this course is hands-on use of MultiMate.
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, a participant will be able to:
* Be sure to have mastered the ten basic functions for normal use:
calling up document, inserting, deleting, formatting text,
emphasizing words, quick cursor movement, manipulating blocks,
search and replacing, printing, saving and exiting;
* Use MultiMate's spelling checker
* Create and execute time-saving key procedures
* Work with columns
* Merge primary and secondary documents
* Sort line and merge lists
* Customize MultiMate defaults
Target Audience: This course is useful for professional, managerial and administrative personnel. Familiarity with the basics of
MultiMate is required.