DOS & Windows Versions
In addition to covering the standard functions found in most WP applications to ensure immediate productivity, participants do hands-on exercises to learn more powerful features new to WordPerfect such as combining styles, graphics and "desktop publishing" fonts with documents. A complete upgrade from WP 5.1 is intended.
More than 70% of this course is hands-on use of WordPerfect.
* Understand WordPerfect's new mail merge code methodology
* Use the new Paper Size and Paper Type procedures and understand how to
print using various forms
* Use the new Style system to design document layouts
* Change the appearance and size of text using various font attributes
and type faces to do "desktop publishing"
* Combine various graphics and pictures with text in documents
* Using a mouse with WordPerfect
* New features including spreadsheet functions such as Tables.
Complete reference guides, tutorial, and "roadmap" for attendees:
DOS Handout: Using WordPerfect 6.0 (by QUE)
Windows Handout: Using WordPerfect 6.0 Windows (by QUE)
This course is useful for professional, managerial and administrative personnel. Familiarity with the basics of WordPerfect is required. Attendees should be experienced WordPerfect 6.X users. For the Windows course, it will be assumed that the users can operate effectively within a Windows environment.