Wang VS Office
The purpose of this course is to enable the students to perform the most essential word processing functions quickly and easily, to ensure immediate productivity, and to set up a word processing project most effectively.More than 70% of this course is hands-on use of Wang.
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, a participant will be able to:
* Know how to get "help" from Wang, and how to
learn more advanced functions and features;
* understand the advantages of word processing while gain
proficiency in editing, organizing and managing documents on Wang;
* use the keyboard with basic cursor movements and understand
screen message line and graphics;
* use the basic options in the document index and print
* use the spelling verifier, merge print and basic glossary.
Target Audience: This course is useful for professional, managerial and Administrative personnel. It is particularly useful for persons making the transition from dedicated word processing to microcomputers. Familiarity with the basics of microcomputer use is not required.