Wang List Processing
This course covers the fundamentals of list processing using the Wang word processing system, including concepts and procedures for editing and adding records, and some supervisory functions, such as reformating fields and compressing files. More than 70% hands-on.
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, a participant will be able to:
* Understand the advantages of using list processing as a powerful
word processing tool;
* Use more advanced functions in the editing and adding of records;
* Use the printing options, such as merging selected records,
auto-merge documents, and invalid field names;
* Perform supervisory functions, such as reformating fields, delete
and rename fields, copy, file, and retrieve list process files,
and compress files;
* Design and print forms and labels; and
* Set up list files.
Target Audience: This course is useful for professional, managerial and administrative personnel. It is particularly useful for those who will be overseeing personal computer users and applications.