This course covers glossary development, a powerful and efficient tool on the Wang word processing system, including the basics of the glossary, decision processing, incorporating Math Pak in glossary, and condensing a glossary. Students learn to create glossaries for application in their office operations. More than 70% hands-on. Learning Objectives:
After completing this course, a participant will be able to:
* Create a glossary document;
* Understand the function of a glossary and the key names;
* Use the four steps of the glossary cycle:
3. recall, and
4. attach (three different ways);
* Understand and use decision processing to call other entries, test
for cursor position and screen locations, other command features;
* Understand Math Pak and incorporate it into a glossary;
* Condense glossaries and write special application glossaries
for individual use.
Target Audience: This course is useful for professional, managerial and administrative personnel. Familiarity with Wang word processing is recommended but not required.