Symphony is a powerful integrated software program which expands upon the capabilities of Lotus 1-2-3. Symphony combines the five most useful business applications: electronic spreadsheet, data management, graphs, word processing, and telecommunications into one powerful system. This course is designed for the participant who has some knowledge of spreadsheets or databases and who needs to acquire skill in applying Symphony. This course is not for the first time PC or Lotus 1-2-3 user; it is an intensive course for Lotus users who need to learn how to use Symphony. Participants are encouraged to bring spreadsheets, problems or examples of applications to the workshop during the last session of the second day. More than 70% of the course is hands-on use of Symphony.
Learning Objective: After completing this course, a participant will be able to:
* Use Symphony Command Language and macros;
* Expand "What If" tables;
* Add-on applications;
* Use Windows and Auto Updating;
* Use Symphony Advanced Forms Management;
* Apply advanced graph commands;
* Create a Database Management System with Symphony;
* Process a document using Symphony Word Processing;
* Identify Symphony telecommunications commands; and
* Apply Symphony skills to individual problems.
Target Audience: This course is useful for professional, managerial and administrative personnel at all levels, who will be using spreadsheets and databases.