Symphony for Lotus Users
Symphony is a powerful integrated software program which expands upon the capabilities of Lotus 1-2-3. Symphony combines the five most useful business applications: electronic spreadsheet, data management, graphs, word processing, and telecommunications into one powerful system. This course is designed for participants who know disk operations (DOS) and already use or know Lotus 1-2-3, and who need to learn Symphony and its applications. More than 50% of the course is hands-on use of Symphony.
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, a participant will be able to:
* Know Symphony capabilities, applications, and
* Create, format, save, and print spreadsheets;
* Use formulas, "What If" Tables, and to protect
spreadsheets with passwords;
* Create, enter, and save data in a database;
* Retrieve, sort, and print data from a Symphony
* Build line, pie, and bar graphs;
* Print data in graph form;
* Create a report in the word processing mode; and
* Identify telecommunications commands.
Target Audience: This course is useful for professional, managerial and administrative personnel at all levels who will be using spreadsheets, databases, and graphics.