Intermediate Quattro Pro
Intermediate Quattro Pro provides experienced users with concepts beyond those taught in introductory Lotus courses. The course begins with a review of the basic worksheet commands. Advanced commands are introduced for maximum productivity in worksheet development and modification. The use of macros commands is presented to automate spreadsheet operations. The course includes database management and related commands. Additional "@" functions are covered, as well as advanced graph development. All sessions include course exercises on prepared diskettes. More than 70% of the course is hands on use of Quattro.
Learning / Performance Objectives:
* Appreciate the value of the integrated nature of Quattro with
exercises which utilize all the major areas;
* Use the Data Sort, Find and Extract commands to search the database
by various conditions;
* Database management, including lookups into a dBase file
* Use sophisticated Quattro financial, database statistical, and other "@"
* Formatting cells with number styles, lines, fonts, and shading
* Use advanced graph options, and use of the graph Annotator
* Windowing and linking between spreadsheets
* Debugging and creation of more sophisticated macros
* Advanced printing options and setup strings;
Target Audience: This course is useful for professional, managerial and administrative personnel at all levels. Introductory training in Quattro Pro is required and hands-on practice is recommended.