Introduction to Lotus 1-2-3
For microcomputer users
Lotus 1-2-3 is the most popular integrated office management software program on the market. It combines the three most useful business applications: electronic spreadsheet, business graphics and data management, into one powerful system. Participants will learn the most commonly used Lotus 1-2-3 commands in the first and second sessions. The third session will cover basic database, printing and graphics. The last session will include a workshop and personalized instruction to help design and build a Lotus application from the participant's own office operations.
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, a participant will be able to:
* Identify the basic functions of an electronic spreadsheet and
understand the unique functions of Lotus 1-2-3;
* Access Lotus, and understand screen prompts and system
* Immediately use Lotus 1-2-3 basic commands for:
- worksheet development, manipulation and
- simple formula construction,
- database management,
- graph preparation, and
* Understand how Lotus can be applied in their own
Target Audience: This course is useful for professional, managerial and administrative personnel at all levels. Familiarity with the
basics of microcomputer use is helpful, but not required.