Introduction to Lotus 1-2-3
For experienced microcomputer users familiar with DOS Lotus 1-2-3 is the most popular integrated office management software program on the market. It combines the three most useful business applications: electronic spreadsheet, business graphics and data management, into one powerful system. Participants will learn the most of the essential Lotus commands in the first session. The second session includes more essential commands and personalized instruction to help design and build a Lotus application from the student's own office operations. More than 50% of the course is hands-on use of Lotus.
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, a participant will be able to:
* Access Lotus and understand screen prompts and system
* Use the basic commands required for immediate Lotus 1-2-3
- Worksheet Global, Insert, Delete, Column-Width
- Range Format, Label-Prefix, Erase
- Copy a cell or range of cells, and
- File Retrieve, Save;
* Construct simple formulas;
* Identify the range of Lotus commands available and
possibilities for application.
* Understand how Lotus can be applied in their own
Target Audience: This course is useful for professional, managerial and administrative personnel at all levels. Participants should be familar with the basics of microcomputer use. Note: This course is also available in an extended format (21 hours in three 7 hour sessions). Schedules can be varied with sufficent lead time and class size.