Introduction to FrameWork
FrameWork is a powerful integrated software program which expands upon the capabilities of dBase III. FrameWork combines the five most useful business applications: electronic spreadsheet, data management, graphs, word processing, and telecommunications into one powerful system. This course is designed for participants who know disk operations (DOS) but have no prior knowledge of spreadsheets. Learning Objectives More than 50% of the course is hands-on use of FrameWork.
: After completing this course, a participant will be able to:
* Understand FrameWork capabilities, applications, and limitations;
* Create, format, save and print spreadsheets;
* Use "What If" tables;
* Create, enter, and save data in databases;
* Retrieve, sort, and print data in databases;
* Build line, pie and bar graphs;
* Create a report in the word processing mode;
* Identify basic telecommunications commands.
Target Audience: This course is useful for professional, managerial and administrative personnel at all levels. Familiarity with the
basics of microcomputer use is required.