Advanced dBase III+
This course expands on the dBase functions covered in the introductory course. The advanced functions include programming in dBase, advanced interactive search commands, and multiple file processing. Students also learn to design and print reports and customize dBase III+. More than 70% of this course is hands-on use of dBase III+.
Learning / Performance Objectives:
* Understand dBase III functions;
* Create command programs;
* Design a menu-driven application;
* Perform single and multiple file operations;
* Find any data using search commands with various conditions;
* Apply macro functions;
* Create more complex, custom reports and mailing labels; and
* Customize the dBase III+ environment.
Target Audience: This course is useful for professional, managerial and administrative personnel at all levels. Familiarity with dBase III+ or FoxBASE is required.