We recommend the
Bitmain Antminer S3, a 480 GigaHash
Bitcoin miner for $500, plus $50 power supply which pays itself off at $5/day
in about 110 days, assuming the current BTC price of about $600.
We order directly from the manufacturer's factory in Hong Kong, China.
AntMiner S3 is the third generation Bitcoin mining rig made by Bitmain. It uses the state of the art BM1382 chip powered by the 28nm tech process with ultra-low power consumption, targeting the best combination of power efficiency and low capital expenditure for mining investors.
These machines are in very high demand, and each
batch has been selling out within a week.
We are taking orders fo the next batch #8 is shipping from the factory on September 20, 2014.
Fans: Two 14038 fans mounted on both front and back ends.
Any DSL or faster connection is just fine for the S3.
1) Power consumption: This figure depends on the
power supply efficiency, ambient
temperature and the accuracy of the power meters.
Must have at least 2 (preferably 4) 6+2pin PCI-Express Connectors and at least
We recommend the ThermalTake or Sentee power supplies
8 rows of 8 Bitcoin mining machines
Enough TerraHash (TH) to support 8 pandits to do 8 hours of
Transcendental Meditation (TM) for world peace
We get the best possible prices, directly from the factory in Hong Kong
我們想購買一些你們公司產品, Bitmain Antminer S3,
What do Bitcoin mining machines do to deserve earning money?
The Bitcoin mining machines are Application Specific Integrated
(ASIC) which do the following functions automatically:
* Keeps the Bitcoin network lively on the world wide web
* Helps maintain majority rule of the valid programming code
* Process transactions - buying and selling of products & services
* Makes sure buyer and seller have legitimate 34 character codes
* Prevents duplicate spending of Bitcoin simultaneously
* Compressing and storing the public transaction ledger
* Creates new coins on a timed schedule towards a max of 21 million
* Encrypts and decrypts transaction transmissions
* Wards off hackers, checks for unauthorized changes
* Prevents overspending of accounts - impossible for BTC to bounce
* Sends receipts to buyers and sellers of the Bitcoin transaction.
* All the user needs to know is the green light means it is mining.
The Bitcoin network is programmed to reward miners with
of Bitcoins, in proportion to the work done by each machine.
Bitcoin mining operation in America
Dave Carlson, and the largest Bitcoin mining farm in America,
generating $8 million in new coins per month, plus earning a percentage from
transaction, through processing fees. His farm is in the state of Washington,
which has the lowest electricity costs from the gravity driven Grand Coulee Dam.
Bitcoin can be easily translated into US$ Dollars through exchanges such as www.CoinBase.com BTC-US$ ATM machines, and local exchanges. His farm uses 1.4 MegaWatts of electricity/month.
To get started with mining, we suggest the Bitmain Antminer S3
Bitcoin Farming Center of Iowa
I have tried my hand at BitCoin Mining, using my computer lab
of 15 computers.
I'll let you know if I make much money from them. About half of the Bitcoin numbers
have already been found, and it is getting harder to mine new ones as the 21 million limit is reached.
So the new Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) machines are needed.