New Features of ACT! 7.0
Below is a list of new features in ACT! 2005 and ACT! 2005 Premium for
- Enhanced look and feel.
- New Field types - Picture, Yes/No, Memo
- Secondary contacts with field Lookups.
- Separate Notes and History Tabs
- Find and eliminate/merge duplicate contacts
- Customize your work week on the calendar
- Custom Activity, Priority, and History types.
- Activity series.
- Much improved Sales/Opportunities - import/export to excel, create instant
quotes, opportunity lookups.
- Much improved security settings - 5 security levels.
The following features are only available in ACT! 2005 Premium for
- Increased scalability up to 50 users
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition
- Store up to 100,000 contact records
- Manage and schedule resources such as conference rooms
- View user availability
- Send meeting invitations
- Limit contact information to teams of users
- Independent synchronization services
A note on synchronization...It actually work much better now.
- Synchronize based on a query (ex: Chris Huffman only receives customers
that are located in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Arksansas)
- Subscription list synchronization - Select the exact contacts that a user
receives when synchronizing.
- Synchronize attachments, email, etc.