1. Download HOST program: for allowing Remote to log in to your computer
2. Download it in to a temporary folder such as C:\TEMP
Better yet, a folder named C:\SETUP\VNC
3. Uncompress with WinZip
4. Select Setup
5. Select Start
Run VNC (App Mode)
7. Click OK
8. You will see a green VNC icon near the clock
9. Hold your mouse over the VNC icon, to read the IP address.
This will be 4 numbers separated by a period
It will only be visible for a few seconds.
10. Tell the person loggin in the IP address and password.
The person loggin in will put that number in the window, using the WinVNC Viewer (Listen Mode)
Then VNC will prompt for the password: